[casual_games] About Flash Wrappers

Daniel Kinney sonicron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:46:37 EST 2006

Al,

I'm not aware of Jugglor claiming faster performance after wrapping, but I
know they claim to be the fastest wrapper available. They accomplish this by
wrapping the Macromedia projector EXE, where other wrappers use the Flash
OCX which can be an order of magnitude slower.

However, of all the fast, non-OCX options, none have proven compatible with
DRM solutions. This has driven me to write a new wrapper to work
specifically with DRM solutions and to offer the basic functionality game
developers need. (Such as: resolution switching, windowed/fullscreen
support, and of course, performance on par with the fastest solutions
available.) I'll be making the product available sometime next week. If
you're interested, let me know and I'll send over an email when it's
released.

Take care! :)

All the best,
Daniel Kinney