[casual_games] Distribution Questions

Allen R Partridge allen.partridge at iup.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:51:40 EST 2006

Sorry that these are so apparently random. I'm trying to find some key
information for comparison and found a few things a bit harder to run
down.

Who handles distribution for AOL Games - I guess more specifically,
where can I learn about their site demographics and their game
submission policy / procedures. (I'm guessing they work through a
third party like Oberon, but wasn't able to verify.) I gather that EA
has a dist. deal with AOL, but does that mean that Oberon feeds pogo
and pogo feeds AOL? (If so, does each pick and choose from all
available options?) Is Yahoo doing something similar?

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Al