[casual_games] Seattle/Bellevue game designers?

John Szeder john at mofactor.com
Wed Nov 15 00:13:57 EST 2006

http://images.google.com/imagelabeler/

Although if you really want to make the world a better place to live, you
will just go to this site and keep typing the word "yahoo" or "msn" into the
system because those sites have not yet figured out how to turn your spouses
and children into computing machines.

PS: Where is that funny legal guy on the list here? He should probably tell
everyone reading this to get everything under mutual NDA, communicate
concepts only via registered fax transmissions, and charge 350 an hour for
services rendered.

  _____