[casual_games] Game Connection - Lyon

Winston Petty wpetty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 12:31:20 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Just want to know if any of you will be at the Game Connection event
in Lyon (Dec 5th-7th).

I'll be going with other participants from Brazil, we'll be at the
Brazilian Games - Abragames / Softex booth.

I'll be presenting CaveDays (our newly finished game), looking for
opportunities for it as well as for the future. If anyone is
attending, please get in touch.

After the event, I'll also spend some days (9th-17th) in London, when
I'll be available. It would be very nice to meet other developers in
the area for a nice cup of tea (or even to show our product as well,
as we are looking for distribution channels) :-)

Regards,
Winston

Insolita Studios - www.insolitastudios.com