[casual_games] Royalty free music and sound effect

Eric Trudel eric.trudel at wendigostudios.com
Mon Nov 27 17:50:49 EST 2006

Hello,

We are developing a working prototype for a game.

I am looking for some royalty free music and sound effects to add to that
working prototype. Our final product will surely have original music but for
the prototype I don't want to spend too much money.

Any of you know a good source of that? A website were we can buy individual
items would be awesome (like you see with pictures etc)

Thanks for any help.

Eric Trudel
CEO
Wendigo Studios