[casual_games] Casual Games List FAQ

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Fri Nov 24 16:55:16 EST 2006

Great points Kim, especially about how to reference things. We will
definitely direct people to other useful resources wherever we can,
whether that's IGDA white papers, posts on Indiegamer forums, or
anywhere else that has genuinely useful content that answers these
questions.

-Brian

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist