[casual_games] Different Payment Models

lharrick at san.rr.com lharrick at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 9 11:28:20 EDT 2006

Also, how did the standard of $20 per game come about?

Personally, I think the price point is too high.

I am one of those people who would almost never pay $20 for a game
(compared to other forms of media and entertainment, I feel the price
is not a good value)... but there are many games that I would buy if
the price were lower ($5 -$10 range).

- Liz