Fwd: [casual_games] XBox Live Arcade

Rajat Paharia rpaharia+lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:29:59 EDT 2006

Months later and I have an answer (from someone at MS): There is a version
of the Flash player that Microsoft can use for their own XBLA games, but not
one that is (or will likely ever be) available for third party developers.

We now return you to the fascinating (seriously, I'm finding this really
interesting) discussion of payment models.

best, - rajat
--
Rajat Paharia
rajat at bunchball.com