Subject: Re: SUSPECT: RE: [casual_games] multiplayer?

Kim Pallister kimpall at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 27 20:02:38 EDT 2006

KF,

I think what you are hearing from the list is that everybody's pretty skeptical about the 2-mouse approach.

If you still want to support it, and believe there's a market there (more people like your friend :-), GREAT! Maverick thinking is what changes the world.

In the meantime, though, if you want to get distribution, you are going to have to face some realities of the market. Namely, make sure you have a good, solid, robust, high-quality, polished single player game experience. If the game can stand on it's own like that, great. If after that it has a mode that you think will find an untapped niche of customers, more power to you.

Kim Pallister
Business Development
Microsoft Casual Games

Message: 1