[casual_games] BigFishGames PNP Program.

zheng sales at bdgames.cn
Fri Apr 6 21:34:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

Today i received a email from BigFishGames PNP program. They introduce a new affiliate program to me, according to their statement, there are four new features in this program:

PNP is an entirely new model, fundamentally different from traditional
affiliate programs in several ways:

* You focus on new customer acquisition.
* Big Fish Games functions as your marketing and customer
retention engine.
* You get paid for the lifetime value of the customers you
attract.
* You earn commissions from the friends your customers refer
through My Game Space.

Looks very good, especially the lifetime value of the customers.

I just want to know is there anyone joined this program?
How about the revenue with this new affiliate program?

Thanks,

- Jacky.Zheng

The program's link is here: http://pnp.bigfishgames.com