[casual_games] IGDA Board of Directors Elections - remember to vote!

Brian Robbins brian-l at dubane.com
Tue Apr 10 17:16:15 EDT 2007

By now everyone who is a paid-IGDA member should have received their
invitation/reminder to vote in the 2007 Board of Directors Election.
The Board of Directors is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the
IGDA continues to be a positive force within industry that represents
and advocates for the needs and ideals of developers globally.

If you have not done so already please go vote now:
https://www.igda.org/login.php?pid=election

As you will notice I am one of the 9 candidates running for the board
this year. When considering which candidates to to vote for, I
sincerely hope that you will consider supporting my candidacy. I feel
that I can accurately represent the needs and interests of the casual
game space within the larger industry organization, and will work to
ensure the IGDA stays relevant to what we as casual game developers
face every day.

You can learn more about myself and the other 8 candidates running
this year here:
http://www.igda.org/board/elections.php

If any of you have specific questions for me please feel free to
contact me offlist and I'll be happy to discuss any of this process
with you. If any other candidates are on this mailing list, please
feel free to post a brief message here as well. I don't want to divert
too much attention away from the main focus of casual game
development, but I do feel this is an important topic for all of us as
developers.

Again - no matter who you decide to support, please be sure to vote!
https://www.igda.org/login.php?pid=election

--
Brian Robbins
Executive Producer and Gaming Evangelist