[casual_games] XNA Vs Dark GDK

Bradley Mclain bradleym06 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:09:45 EST 2007

DVD's arrived yesterday began the introduction called "The Hyperion
Project".

It is an extended hello world introduction in which you build a text based
adventure game. It does not go in depth but simply drops names to do with
OOP and general game development.

So far the quality is excellent (I'm only about half way through the intro),
they are not only teaching C# and XNA in this package but also the real
fundamentals of game development. Thinking about the game world and how
things interact etc.

Will keep you guy updated on my progress through them. (Just wish I had some
more free time to work on them, damm work lol)

Cheers

Brad