[casual_games] Gameplay patents

Ron lists at rzweb.com
Sat Feb 10 18:11:35 EST 2007

> 2. They are here and are not going to go away because you don't like them.

No they won't, but continuing to fight them, talk about how bad they are, etc, does create a stigma around them that makes people think twice about doing it. We should also be fighting to get game play patents deemed invalid. I don't think Game Play should be patentable...PERIOD. I will not give up fighting against that. We should not be caving into these things and making lawyers money, no matter how much they try and convince us that it's the "wise" thing to do (I'm not saying this is your motivation).

Ron