[casual_games] Gameplay patents

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 11 08:05:23 EST 2007

its not property, and there is nothing illegal per se about infringing
it. Until it is tested in court, no-one knows if its valid (although
they may already know its theoretically invalid).

Please dont get seduced by the terminology that tries to equate ideas
to real property - its nowhere near as simple as that. infringing
patents is not theft, its infringement.