[casual_games] Question About Adobe/Macromedia Director as a Development Platform....

E. D. Bass edb at CONCRETEALCHEMY.COM
Tue Feb 13 15:04:34 EST 2007

ACTUALLY... The wonderful folks at Adobe themselves posted that the new
Director be geared towards game development, much like Jonas said..
because of the penetration of shockwave... far let invasive than Flash
however.

I dunno... back in the day Macromedia was pretty good at shaking things
up, while Adobe, voyueristically stood in the shadows, sheepishly
churning out incremental updates, like a crack dealer in Washington
Square park... I wonder what surprizes the "assimilated" products will
hold in the future.