[casual_games] Question About Adobe/Macromedia Director as a Development Platform....

Robert Gordon rob at article19.com
Tue Feb 13 14:24:23 EST 2007

>> Has anyone on this list TOUCHED director, in the last 3-4 years?

Yes, all the time. My last downloadable game was done in Director. My next
one will be too. I still use it for much of my online stuff - though Flash
is looking ever more attractive (if only for the penetration of the plugin).

I too heard a rumour that there may be some focus on game development with
the next version, but can't recall where. Would be very nice though!

r o b