[casual_games] Gameplay patents

Alex Amsel tuna at tunatech.com
Wed Feb 14 15:04:12 EST 2007

You see, I don't think it is. This is all in the minds of developers
IMHO. The audience buys what they want. It'll buy a good clone but not a
bad one.

Where retail has the nightmare of licenses/clones controlling
everything, we have try before you buy. And it's wonderful.

You could argue that portals need to be more willing to promote original
games, but they ones that interest their audiences still float to the top.

--

Alex Amsel
Tuna Technologies Ltd (Sheffield, UK)