[casual_games] GDC 2007 passes?

Bret Terrill base_taylor at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 18:47:00 EST 2007

I'm hoping that somebody on this list might have an
extra pass or two for the GDC that are going to go
unused and might want to bequeath them onto a couple
of impoverished game developers. I'd really like to
see the panel discussions, such as the one Margaret is
moderating. If not, hopefully, some one here can blog
about the conference and give us poor suckers a taste
of GDC knowledge.

Thanks,

Bret