[casual_games] New Casual Games Quarterly is live!

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:01:46 EST 2007

Thanks Alex,

This article spawned out of the discussions we had on the forums here. It
seemed like we had a real demand in the community to get some answers out
there.

I really owe the thanks to Kim Pallister from Microsoft for championing the
cause on their side and getting the answers to our many questions.

Rob