[casual_games] promotion

Tom Hubina tomh at mofactor.com
Tue Jan 2 21:59:07 EST 2007

I would not bid rev-share percentages. Rev shares should be larger with
revenues being offset elsewhere (promotion for example).

I would bid fixed amounts (cost per click type of thing) with limits.
Basically, it would work like ad-words. You put in how much you'll pay per
click, and what dollar limit you'll go up to.

Tom