[casual_games] A little assist?

Allen Partridge allen.partridge at iup.edu
Wed Jan 3 17:18:13 EST 2007

Hello everyone,

I'm in the final stages of writing a book about casual games for Charles
River Media. The book is finished but two illustrations remain unresolved.

I hoped that I might be able to locate folks with the means and (most
importantly) the time / speed, to quickly provide permission and screen
shots that I might use in the book for the following two things.

1. An illustration of MahJong tiles. (Can be a shot from your game, a
sketch, whatever, as long as you own 100% the image.)

2. A screen grab of a DRM wrapper (could feature any game) - so long as you
have the rights to release the image of the DRM itself doing it's
installation thing.

If you are able to help, please email me off-list allen.partridge at iup.edu

Thanks,

Al Partridge