[casual_games] slamdance competition

John Szeder john at mofactor.com
Tue Jan 9 14:38:15 EST 2007

For those of you who are not following the situation there are a number of
blogs reporting events happening to the slamdance competition regarding a
controversial game that was pulled from the competition for unclear reasons.
I am including a link to a blog of one of the participants who pulled out of
the competition due to the implications of the SCMRPG game being removed,
and his very well articulated reasons why. This is linked to many other
blogs and it does reflect my personal position on what is happening.

I would encourage everyone to read about what is happening and I hope that
everyone feels a similar distasteful (or even disappointed) reaction to the
events of the organizers.

http://braid-game.com/news/?p=21

Warm regards,

John Szeder