[casual_games] slamdance competition

Lennard Feddersen Lennard at RustyAxe.com
Tue Jan 9 14:59:27 EST 2007

Just taking a quick peek, maybe I'm missing something. - what would be
unclear about yanking a game about Columbine?

Lennard Feddersen
CEO, Rusty Axe Games, Inc.
www.RustyAxe.com

Lennard at RustyAxe.com
P. 250-635-7623 F. 1-309-422-2466
P. July & August 518-863-2317
5014 Walsh, Terrace, BC, Canada, V8G-4H2