[casual_games] Why We Need Women

Dustin Clingman dsc at zeitgeistgames.com
Thu Jan 11 17:52:20 EST 2007

Are you kidding? That's my favorite pickup line! "Hey Pretty Lady, I can
make you a developer!"

All pseudo kidding aside, we actually do actively recruit women at Zeitgeist
Games. This year we had no fewer than two women work with us on programming
projects, one in tools development, the other in design. The dynamic of
having women involved in the team was very refreshing and imo, it brought a
lot to the process.

As for our process, alot of these recruits come out of existing college
programs and have an expressed interest in development.

Dustin