[casual_games] Political Strife Erupts in Second Life >fromSlashdot<

oscar oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:10:02 EST 2007

Well... when it comes to political strife you'll always find pay-for-play
agitators as well as true believers/zealots for just about ANY cause.

For me, the issue becomes more about the landscape we tread on.

I mean, no one's gunna ruin the Flash platform to advance/wreck a political
cause. But they're sure to blow up Second Life to get their agenda across.

^_^

osc.osc.osc.
"Revolution has come.
Time to pick up your gun."?