[casual_games] Looking for online card games licenses

John Petit john.petit at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 25 11:41:20 EST 2007

Hi,

We're a young company in the world of casual gaming.

We're actually creating a web games platform for our activity.

We're looking for java/flash games and affiliation partnership in order
to develop our business.

That's why we're looking for online card games like Klondike solitaire, Golf solitaire, ...
If you're interested in a partnership, please let us know.

Regards.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com