[casual_games] Vista browser issues?

Audry Taylor talshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 14:12:03 EST 2007

So is it mostly downloads and installs that seem to be having trouble with
Vista, or do online games seem to have trouble, too? Just curious to hear
everyone's personal experiences.

I haven't heard much complaining about the browser that comes with Vista.
I'm hoping security-wise that it's less vulnerable than previous IEs. I had
to chuck IE long ago in favor of Firefox because even a geek like myself was
having trouble keeping the spyware off. I haven't had a single spyware
issue since switching to Firefox, so I am very reluctant to go back to IE
when I get Vista.

Audry