[casual_games] More good news on Vista!

Dave Selle Dave.Selle at wildtangent.com
Thu Jan 25 17:19:53 EST 2007

If save game data is written to the proper location it isn't virtualized
and this issue will not arise.

Example:

C:\progam data\(publisher name)\(developer name)\(game name)\"save data"

It's not as convenient or easy to find as "program files" on XP machines
but you should be able to copy save game data to and from a USB drive
for these locations.

Note: the above will also address problems with config files which are
created by games on first run and that crash on vista on subsequent
trials.

--Dave