[casual_games] Sample Documents now available

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 18:15:45 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

When I joined the Casual Games SIG, one of the projects I wanted to work on
was to make sample business documents available for people to use. I
remember when I first started out, I would have loved to have a resource of
“standard” business document to reference.

I’ve made a couple of documents available on the IGDA casual games site for
people to download. The first one is a sample mutual NDA that I’ve used for
a couple of years to protect parties when talking about IP ideas. The second
document is a sample work for hire contract.

These documents can be downloaded from the SIG website at:
http://www.igda.org/casual/

I’ve found having these documents available is a great resource. Every
contract requires a little bit of tweaking and customization but I’ve found
this to be a good place to start.

I’ll try to keep posting new resources as I come across them. Please drop me
a line if there are particular business documents that you might find
helpful, and I’ll try to track them down.

Thanks,
Rob Carroll
Casual Games SIG
Producer, TableStar Games