[casual_games] Sample Game Design Specs. ^_^ Anyone want to pony one up?

oscar oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:18:34 EST 2007

Its been about 3 years since I've written a spec for a game... and now that
I'm getting back into game dev... I'd love to see what some of you consider
to be well-rounded, well-executed specification docs.

I've written about 13 in my life as a game designer, but going back and
reading them (the ones I still have)... I can see a great many
shortcomings... passage of time, personal growth and whatnot. Its both
horrid and wonderful to see what you were back "then".

In any case, revving up to speed and getting into the swing of things often
requires an exemplar.... so feel free to pass one (or fifty) around.

Best,

Oscar

New Portfolio
Coming Soon...ish.