[casual_games] New Game developer - seeks advice

E. D. Bass edb at CONCRETEALCHEMY.COM
Tue Jan 30 08:57:53 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm a brand new game developer, I'm building the team and the the
business at the same time. I've no experience in the video game
industry, although I've built online games in the past. I've also got 18
years of corporate business experience. I've read and read and read, but
now I need practical experience, so I thought I'd turn to kindred spirits.

If anyone has any advice, words of wisdom, horror stories... anything,
I'm more than willing to listen.

Also.. is this a venue that can be used as recruiting? I don't want to
overstep any boundaries or rule, so I'm asking in advance.

Thank you,
E. Devon Bass - Bear
Concrete Alchemy Mediaworks
http://www.concretealchemy.com