[casual_games] Yes we need more FPS

James Terry JTerry at yatecgames.com
Tue Jul 10 15:20:12 EDT 2007

That could work, considering it is Lego and all. That was the one thing
missing in Lego Star Wars, dismembering someone and using their
abilities. I'd always have a 1-arned 3PO droid following me around. I
could have gone for giving him a Storm trooper arm that had a gun, or
maybe a light saber arm.

James R. Terry
Yatec Games
11607 Southfork