[casual_games] Calling all iPhone geeks

Audry Taylor talshannon at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:21:35 EDT 2007

I went out and bought an iPhone at an Apple store. It was really painless
(didn't even mind the bill). They let you test out every feature in the
store; I even placed a call and tried the speaker phone. When I got home, I
got it set up through iTunes and switched from my current AT&T plan to the
default one (you don't have any choice, really). It was all really easy.

So now that my phone's all set up and working perfectly, I want to know what
other people have done with their iphones. I can't afford to take mine
apart O_o but I'd really like to know what kind of software folks are
already engineering for it. Any cool downloads or promised software on the
horizon? Anybody have some great links to share?

I was disappointed to see that games for sale on iTunes are not compatible
with iPhone, though it's easy to see why (different controls than the iPod).
I hope they get some added fast, because I'm not used to having a
game-less cell phone. If anyone here is working on a game for iPhone and
can talk about it, let me know so I can watch for it!