[casual_games] Fwd: Going to Leipzig (again)

Ulrich Tausend ut at neodelight.com
Thu Jul 26 14:27:25 EDT 2007

Hi Gerd-Jan
I will be attending the Games Convention in Leipzig.

Ulrich Tausend

www.neodelight.com

Phone - Mobile: +49-179-2951979
Phone - Skype In: +1 (347) 223-5845
Fax: +49 (30) 69088434
Skype: uli1000
email: ut at neodelight.com

Neodelight/Neokolor GbR (Ulrich Tausend, Florian Metzger)
Feuerhausstr. 11a, 82256 Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany,
Vat id: DE215258828

Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:31:19 +0200