[casual_games] IP question

Colin Cardwell colin at 3rdsense.com
Thu Jul 26 20:54:42 EDT 2007

Hi Lennard

You might want to take a look at the legal stuff on istockphoto.com.
They will only let you upload a photo of a person who is identifiable
with a 'model disclaimer' allowing you to do so. No problems with
buildings though, public or privately owned. Certainly hasn't stopped
Google from doing it either, lol.

Maybe there is a game there though, take photos without getting shot.

Cheers

*Colin*

Colin

*Colin Cardwell*