[casual_games] Web hosts

Chris Cowherd chris at chriscowherd.com
Sun Jun 3 01:54:18 EDT 2007

I currently use:

http://www.dreamhost.com

and

http://www.1and1.com

I'm really pleased with both of them. I use 1&1 for Windows hosting. I
have 3 dedicated servers (1 of them a big 64-bit 8GB data server) and 5
virtual private servers. Their prices are good and the control panel and
customer support are good. I use them for my commercial web site work.

I use shared Linux hosting from dream host for my personal web site and
Subversion repository. They have great service and good prices. They are
more geeky which I like and have a lot of features.

If you don't already have a promo code for DreamHost, type in *DMLABSCC
*to waive the $50 setup fee. If you have specific questions about either
of them, let me know.

Best,
- Chris