[casual_games] Web hosts

Chris Dillman chrisd at plaidworld.com
Sun Jun 3 14:36:10 EDT 2007

>@Todd: I saw that you are using esellerate.net - are you satisfied

>with this service? We are searching for such a service that supports

>Mac and Windows incl. Vista. Can you share some experience.

>Thanks

After looking at every major registration service a year ago I signed up with

http://www.plimus.com/

Before that I had used kagi and paypal.

I never cared for esellerates pricing.

plimus takes 5 minutes to sign up for, can except paypay,
can host your download with temporary down load links, has easily
theme-able stores, can contact your web server to generate a reg code
and log the new user after a purchase.

Pricing is good.

They just don't currently have a built in reg/installer system like esellerate

--
Plaid World Studios http://www.plaidworld.com
BANG 3D engine's blog http://www.bang3d.com

Email: chrisd at plaidworld.com