[casual_games] EA Casual Entertainment news just hit an hour ago!

E. D. Bass edb at concretealchemy.com
Wed Jun 6 10:11:10 EDT 2007

It doesn't matter... its all to the good. Great Indie content will
always shine through, and another source for those who want to work for
the "man".

There will always be upheaval in an industry like this, we just have to
realize what we are and what we want, and sod the rest.

More power to EA, and even more POWER TO THE PEEPLES!