[casual_games] Meet Publishers & Distributors AND Protect my IP? ... and other questions!

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Thu Jun 7 11:08:21 EDT 2007

In my case it's usually a) we first pitch the idea, and b) if they want to
move forward they would make us sign an NDA.

Ideas are great, but execution is what matters. Execution is demonstrated
through track-record. If you are a good executor then they will always want
to work with you. There are a lot of game developers around the world, but
responsible and efficient ones are the minority.

Cheers,

Juan