[casual_games] Director Market Survey

Charles Parcell cparcell at toxictoy.com
Thu Jun 14 14:26:27 EDT 2007

All,

Great response thus far. After only 24 hours, we are about even with the
number of responses that Dean got after 3 weeks on his survey some months
ago.

A few follow-up items.

First...
There seems to have been a server issue that occurred yesterday afternoon.
People were unable complete the survey because of this. I can see that there
were a large number of folks who only got half way through the survey at
that time. So, if you are one of those people, please please please, click
the link below and continue and complete the survey. A cookie was placed on
your machine so you should pick up where you left off.

Second...
I will be sharing summary results from this survey in a few weeks. I will be
posting to this list for those who might be interested.

Third...
I have given the survey results link to the folks at Adobe so that they can
use the data. I have received a number of e-mails from them stating that
they are _extremely_ pleased with the survey and they are pouring over the
data as we speak. I have had a talk with several key people there about
specific responses and how incredibly interesting the data is proving to be.

So, know that they are drinking in every bit of the responses.

Fourth...
Because Adobe is taking this data so seriously, it is vitally important that
as many developer add their comments and data to the survey. Especially in
the wake of the news that Adobe is going to be starting to build their 3
year plan for Director very very soon. So, pass this link on to people who
might know only a little about Director or even those who used Director some
10 years ago. All responses are important!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=f_2bKOPNbyGE3jh9MQL7_2bRsg_3d_3d

Many thanks!
Charles P.