[casual_games] casual game loyalty question

kristin mon kristin.mon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:08:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Is there anyone who can help me from the perspective of loyalty on a casual
gaming site? My worries were:

Typically are there standard solutions available in the market which can do
loyalty management

In case not, what is the best way in which a loyalty solution can be
developed? Are there vendors who specialize in this field?

Since in-house would require a lot of domain knowledge as well as technical
resource, I wanted to check what are the solution typically followed by
portals around the world.

Regards

Kristin