[casual_games] casual game loyalty question

jonathan at gametrust.com jonathan at gametrust.com
Tue Jun 19 11:55:22 EDT 2007

Kristin,

Game Trust has a platform that manages loyalty, affinity, and community for
top casual gaming sites worldwide.

Feel free to contact me off-list for more information.

Best,

Jonathan Greechan | Director of Games

Game Trust, Inc. | www.gametrust.com

HYPERLINK "mailto:jonathan at gametrust.com"jonathan at gametrust.com |