[casual_games] Google enters casual games?

Ben Lewis BLewis at Yatecgames.com
Mon Jun 25 17:22:12 EDT 2007

I try to follow Google pretty closely and we all know they acquired
Adscape Media earlier this year, but I hadn't heard their announcement
about getting into the casual market - until I saw this description for
a session at next month's Casual Connect Seattle
<http://seattle.casualconnect.org/content.html> :

"Return to Fun - Follow Google's announcement of entering the casual
gaming space and their plans for the gaming industry."

Is this news to anyone else? Are they officially making this
announcement at the conference? Is Google the swift kick in the ass that
the industry needs to get ads into every free download on every portal??
Discuss (please - the list has been quiet lately).

Ben Lewis
Yatec Games
Marketing and Sales
(225)274-1550 Ext. 149