[casual_games] Point & Click Adventures

Pedro Honório Silva pedro.silva at ignite-games.com
Mon Mar 5 11:28:06 EST 2007

Hi Andreas.

My opinion is that there's always space for any kind of game in the casual
market.

As long as you design the game in a way that the customers like it. You have
to take under consideration the specifications of this audience. If not,
your game may be excellent, but won't sell.

And we do games for the fun of it (at least we at Ignite do), but we can't
oversee the financial aspects of the industry! :D

Pedro Honório Silva
Chief Financial Officer

Ignite Games
Rua Cova da Moura, nº 2 - 2º Dto.
1350-117 Lisboa, Portugal
T: +351 212 427 695 - M: +351 933 465 985
pedro.silva at ignite-games.com
www.ignite-games.com