[casual_games] Adult Swim/tv people

Alex Amsel tuna at tunatech.com
Sat Mar 10 21:34:16 EST 2007

Hi all, I appreciate this is a random place to put this question but a
few of you know we're involved in a very unique animation for tv.

From randomly showing stuff at GDC we've been inundated with tv/agent
options but the one thing I'm missing is Adult Swim. I know a
representative from the games division is on the list - if they could
email me on alexa at tunatech.com it would be great.

Once again, I apologise for posting this question here but you'll just
have to trust me - I have good reason! We really do have something
unique and really high quality.

If anyone else knows people in the tv field, even if they are just
regular staff animators or producers, please drop me a line. We'd just
like to show them and have some support from "down below".

Cheers

Alex @ Tuna