[casual_games] Casual Game Developer Gathering Place?

Adultswim Games games at adultswim.com
Tue May 15 16:28:57 EDT 2007

Hi. I know it's against the rules of this list to do calls for
submissions or anything like that. Is there another place you guys can
think of where many casual game developers congregate where it would be
appropriate? When I unknowingly broke the rules and asked for
submissions here before, I got a great number of pitches, and I'm hoping
to find an equivalent where I can do that again without stepping on any
toes.

Thanks,

Chris Pasley
AdultSwim.com