[casual_games] Casual Game Framework

Jay Adan jadan at gametableonline.com
Tue May 29 09:44:04 EDT 2007

#4 - MetagameT is the platform that we built to create GameTable Online. The
focus is primarily internet-based multiplayer gaming so if that's what
you're thinking of creating then shoot me an e-mail. We're in the process of
creating our marketing materials right now (and the website is not yet live)
but I should be able to give you any information that you might need.

BTW - I'm planning to attend the Seattle show if anybody is interested in a
face-to-face discussion regarding Metagame.

- Jay Adan

- GameTable Online

- jadan at gametableonline.com