[casual_games] Use of keyboard on casual games

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Wed May 30 15:42:44 EDT 2007

Interesting. Do you base this assumption based on the conversations you have
had with major publishers and distributors?

You are right on one thing though: follow your vision, it's the only way to
break the mold. Of course, we are not always successful at it. But it is
always worth trying.

Cheers,

Juan