[casual_games] Use of keyboard on casual games

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Wed May 30 16:14:23 EDT 2007

Oh yes, I have already tried playing Tetris with a mouse. Mouse left to move
left, mouse right to move right, right click to rotate, and left click to
drop. It has been done in a lot of Tetris versions out there.

It's an interesting way of looking at the lack of innovation for the lack of
evolution in control possibilities. However, if that would be the case then
all the other forms of media would have never evolved, as their format and
form of interaction between the content and the viewer/listener/reader have
always been the same for decades or even centuries. Still, there is always
somebody out there who surprises us with something new. Constraints are not
that bad.

Cheers,

Juan