[casual_games] Use of keyboard on casual games

oscar oscar oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com
Wed May 30 16:24:00 EDT 2007

I agree... constraints do tend to force us to think of unique means by which
to solve problems.

But saying that only the mouse will do is more than a constraint. It hobbles
one.

Its not, "no left turns"... its "no left turns or you're a failure and your
product will be relegated to the ninth layer of shovel-ware".